Your privacy is important to us. At PingPong we have a few fundamental principles:
• We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
• We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, provide our services, or protect our rights.
• We restrict access to your personal information to employees and service providers who need to know that information to provide services to you.
• We maintain physical, electronic and process security protocols to protect your personal information.
employees or other related parties. "Personal Information" refers to information that identifies an individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, trading
information, and banking details. “Personal Information” does not include anonymised and/or aggregated data that does not identify a specific user.
1. The types of Personal Information we collect and how it may be used;
3. How and why we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties;
4. The transfer of your Personal Information within and outside of your home country;
5. Your right to access, correct, update, and delete your Personal Information;
6. The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information; and
7. PingPong’s retention of your Personal Information.
In order to be able to make PingPong’s services available to you in compliance with the obligations imposed by Applicable Law and by
regulatory authorities, PingPong must ask you for certain information about yourself, including financial information (e.g., information about
your identity, e-commerce sales, beneficiary account, etc.). PingPong will utilize the data provided by you in accordance with applicable
provisions of governing data protection laws. The information obtained shall, as a matter of principle, be used by PingPong solely for providing
PingPong Services and solely to the extent necessary to render such services.The information about you which we store shall, as a matter of
principle, not be made accessible to third parties unless we are obligated to do so by law or due to legal ordinances or in order to properly
render our services to you.
2 How we collect information
A. Collected from Website Visitors
Like most website operators, PingPong automatically collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and
servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
PingPong’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how PingPong’s visitors use its website,
through cookies, web beacons, log files and other technologies:
(1) Your domain name, your browser type and operating system, web pages you view, links you click;
(2) Your IP address, the length of time you visit our Website or use our Services, your activities on our Website, and the referring URL or
the webpage that led you to our Website.
Please see Section 8 “Cookies” below for more information. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the
caveat that it may prevent them from being able to use PingPong’s services.
B. Provided by Users
You may provide us data about you by filling in forms on our website (e.g. PingPong Account Registration), or by corresponding with us
(for example, by e-mail or telephone). The data you provide may include data about additional persons that are beneficial owners of the
PingPong Services. This includes that is provided to us about you:
(1) upon registration for a PingPong Account;
(2) when you log in to your PingPong Account;
(3) when you submit any Settlement Orders through your PingPong Account;
(4) when entering a competition, promotion or survey; and
(5) when a problem is reported or a request for support is received.
Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from being able to use
3 Information we collect
We collect the Personal Information you provide directly to us when you apply for a PingPong Account, perform any transactions on the
PingPong platform, or use other PingPong Services. This may include:
1. Your contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number, billing or mailing address)
2. Bank and credit account information
3. IP address
4. Identity validation (e.g., photograph, other information requested to verify your information, including copy of valid ID document)
5. Publicly available and/or criminal history
6. National identification numbers
8. Date and place of birth
9. Details of any transactions carried out using any the services
10. Any other information that you choose to provide to us (e.g., if you send us an email/otherwise contact us)
11. Calls/emails/other correspondence
12. Information through Cookies and other tracking technologies as listed above and as described in the section below entitled “Cookies”
You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information.
If you are required to provide information about shareholders or beneficial owners of your business, you acknowledge that you have that
person’s consent to provide his/her information to us. This may include:
1. Contact information, such as name, home address, and email address.
2. Account information, such as username and password.
3. Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statement, and trading information.
4. Identity verification information, such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license. Note: US residents may be asked to provide their social security numbers.
5. Residence verification information, such as Utility bill details or similar information.
We may collect and process Personal Data about Buyers or third parties related to your business in providing PingPong Services. You are responsible for making sure that the privacy rights of any third parties, including Buyers and other individuals related to your business, are respected, including ensuring appropriate disclosures about third party data collection and use; with respect to such data you hereby (i) are deemed to be and (ii) accept to be controller. To the extent that we are acting as your data processor, we will process Personal Data in accordance with the terms of our agreement with you and your lawful instructions. .
4 How we use your data
We will only use your Personal Information to:
1. Process your transactions, including transfers into the Peoples Republic of China in accordance with State Administration of Foreign Exchange regulations
2. Perform the required controls and checks in accordance with money laundering/terrorist financing and know your customer requirements under Applicable Law, and internal control policies, and well as address other law enforcement needs as more fully described in our Terms and Conditions.
3. Analyse PingPong website usage, and improve our website and website offerings.
4. Help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
5. Contact you about PingPong Services. The email address you provide may be used to communicate information and updates related to your use of the PingPong Services. We may also occasionally communicate company news, updates, promotions, and related information relating to similar products and services provided by PingPong.
6. Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features as will be more explained on the website.
5 Disclosure of personal information
PingPong discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only (a) to legal and regulatory authorities as required by Applicable Law, and (b) to those of its employees, service providers and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it or to provide services, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others, as described below.
A. Disclosure to Third Parties
B. Disclosure to Legal Authorities
We may share your Personal Information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
(1) Compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure.
(2) We believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
(3) Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity.
6 Transfer and storage of data
7 Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
PingPong takes all organizational and technical measures appropriate to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
All data that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. You are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe and secure and not sharing them with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; any transmission is at your own risk. Although no one can guarantee the security of data transmitted via the internet, we do our best to protect the data transmitted via the PingPong Account. We use industry standard security techniques to help keep the data safe including encryption when the data is in transit and at rest.
The PingPong website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any User Data to these third parties.
To make this site work properly, PingPong, similar to many other major websites, sometimes use small data files called cookies or other tracking technology to track information about your use of our website and services. We may use third party service providers to collect this information on our behalf.
A. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
PingPong’s website uses the following cookies/tracking mechanisms.
• Session cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. We use session cookies to allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-submit the same information. The cookies will be deleted after your web browser has been closed.
• Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). We use persistent cookies:
o To help us recognize you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to monitor your use of our website;
o To allow us to link you to any of our Partners of Affiliates should you come to our website through a paid advert or banner on a website of an Affiliate or Partner.
The cookies will be deleted based on their own expiration period after your web browser has been closed.
• Web beacons. Some of our web pages may contain web beacons which allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are used to track the effectiveness of a particular marketing campaign.
C. How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
9 Additional terms for EU Customers
A. Information Requests
You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you, a description of that data, the purposes for which it is being used and any parties with which we share your information. We may charge you an administration fee for providing this information. Your request should be made in writing to the EU Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
B. Retention of data
When acting as data processor we will retain data for as long as we are directed by you or for as long as we are required under Applicable Law, but usually for no more than 6 years after the end of the business relationship.
If you would like us to delete your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all data may be required in order for the PingPong Services to function properly.